This NAEMT 16 hour continuing education course is designed for Medical professionals, First Responders, Fire Rescue and EMS personnel Law Enforcement and government agencies. The course introduces evidence based BLS and ALS, life saving techniques and strategies for increasing survivability in a Mass Casualty and Active Shooter Incidents. The NAEMT COURSE is National accredited and graduates will receive 16 continuing education hours certification valid for four years.
The 16-hour NAEMT course covers the following topics:
• Hemorrhage control
• Surgical airway control and needle decompression
• Strategies for treating wounded responders in threatening environments
• Caring for pediatric patients
• Techniques for dragging and carrying victims to safety
Each student will receive an orange CAT tourniquet and holder, along with a NAEMT certificate. Please bring lunch, or option to eat at local restaurant with one-hour break.
* This 2-day open enrollment course takes place January 30th-31st, 2024 at Palm Beach County Fire Rescue from 8AM-5PM. Address: 405 Pike Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411